New collaboration start-up
1. HR&S offers its services.
- These are presented at the website, in special folders, in meetings and seminars.
2. The potential partner presents:
- The objectives and scope of the proposed collaboration programme.
- Its institutional capacity.
- Potential funding sources.
- The business idea.
If the partners agree the collaboration project has potential then
3. A business plan is agreed on.
4. An agreement is drafted.
5. HR&S provides ROPE, CUP and TAct light sessions.
6. Start-up funds are secured through:
- Crowd-funding at HR&S website and/or other crowd-funding sites.
- Grants-seeking, the HR&S grant manager shares about opportunities.
- Other means.
7. The agreement is revised if necessary and signed.
The programme takes off.