Cross-cultural understanding (CUP)
Trust and understanding
The CUP addresses:
- Scientific collaboration.
- Social enterprising partnership.
- Development programme collaboration.
- Return to home-country.
Aim and operations
The aim with the Cross-cultural, understanding, learning, respect and partnership (CUP) programme is to:
- Increase general cross-cultural knowledge and understanding.
- Provide information about conditions and realities in different countries.
- Provide information about systems and structures.
- Impose empowerment and respect.
- Meet needs.
- Make people successful in what they are doing and want to do.
- Capture good ethics, good structures and efficiency within collaboration and across cultures.
- Facilitate integration.
- Prevent poverty- forced migration.
HR&S is collaboration with a cross-cultural team for the implementation of CUP. The CUP programme offers platforms for cross-cultural knowledge sharing. Such knowledge is based on both scientific findings as well as testimonies from persons with deep cross-cultural experiences. We offer workshops, seminars, social events, coaching of programmes and "round table meetings" with authorities and policy makers and written material. Different scenarios are discussed, and contacts are established. The social events has participants from different cultures and can be group walk, grilling, music, dancing, cooking, dancing, doing handicraft).