The HR&S concept has been successfully implemented since 2009.
Our outcome are:
1. Small-scale businesses in villages, basic education and prevention of child abuse.
2. Reintegration of former child soldiers and small scale businesses.
3. Drinking water and sanitation in village and prevention of early pregnancies.
4. Business management coaching.
5. Basic services, education, research and empowering women initiatives.
6. Cross-cultural understanding, integration and prevention of poverty-forced migration.
7. Functioning advanced scientific equipment and central laboratories with sustainable economy.
8. Research management, dissemination and implementation of research findings.
9. Solar panel installation, maintenance and use in rural areas.
10. Production in Africa and sales in Sweden.
11. Adding value to agricultural products and finding markets.
12. Trauma counseling and prevention of violence in vulnerable settlements.