The Innovation Centre programme depends on grants and donations for each Centre start-up.
- The business idea is that when the 50,000 Euro has been collected and invested in one Centre the country it will sustain that Centre and keep one Centre manager employed.
The membership fee and services offered shall generate a continuous profit of which shall cover one salary and the related programme running costs.
- A start up support of additionally 50,000 EURO covers the start-up coaching by HR&S Sweden and HR&S Country for the initiation of one Centre. The exchange rate between Sweden and for example Kenya is about is 1:4. HR&S Country offices benefits from Euro 10,000 and HR&S Sweden 40,000.
The membership fee shall cover the costs comes with a fee as do the coaching, the investment capital can be used to cover the fees and the business start-up. When the business generates income the investment is paid back.
The investment capital build-up depends on donations.
Entrepreneurs are offered an investment capital which they pay back with 10% interest.
The exchange rate between Sweden and for example Kenya is about is 1:4. HR&S Country offices benefits from Euro 2% of the ineterst and HR&S Sweden 8%.
- Action10: 20,000 USD; HR&S: 10,000 USD
Donations seeked: EUR 50,000
- Core work: 10,000; travel 5,000
- Ghetto interactions. 5,000
- Trauma counseling, physical health care, drug addiction treatment 5,000
- Farming 5,000; crop value adding structures: 5,000
- Innovation centre establishement: 10,000
- Public awareness: 5,000