Scientific methods and tools
HR&S offers workshops on Scientific methods and tools.
1. The scientific method and research tools.
2. Research funding.
3. Publishing scientific results and scientific communication.
4. Scientific supervision and leadership.
5. Implementation of scientific findings.
6. Entrepreneurship for researchers.
7. Advanced scientific equipment operational and financial planning (FAST).
8. Cross-cultural partnership for researchers (CUP-Res).
9. Quality values in research (TAct-Res).
Outcome Based workshops on Scientific methods and tools (OBS)
The workshop can be arranged to be “outcome based”. HR&S defines outcome based as an activity that is designed by setting goal, developing progress markers and followed-up on until the goals have been reached. In this context the goals are identified by the participants of the workshop. A sequence of different activities is offered until the goal is reached, such as trainings, workshops, individual coaching, round table discussions, internet searches, access to scientific literature, visits to laboratories, procurement and management of advanced scientific equipment, networking, scientific conferences, international knowledge sharing platforms, and links to research grant givers. The outcome based workshops requires significant input from the researchers and commitment by the scientific institution management.
The workshops addresses research topics that have been chosen by the researchers themselves, both internationally prioritised topics but also neglected research areas that may be more relevant for non-OECD countries.