Outcome based workshops on scientific methods and tools
HR&S offers scientific capacity strengthening workshops. The workshops address research topics that have been chosen by the researchers themselves, both internationally prioritised topics as well as neglected research areas. HR&S offers workshops on the below topics.
1. The scientific method and research tools.
2. Research funding.
3. Publishing scientific results and scientific communication.
4. Scientific supervision and leadership.
5. Implementation of scientific findings.
6. Entrepreneurship for researchers.
7. Advanced scientific equipment operational and financial planning (FAST).
8. Cross-cultural partnership for researchers (CUP-Sci).
9. Quality values in research (TAct-Sci).
The workshops can be arranged as single entities or are preferably “outcome based”. HR&S defines outcome based as an activity that is designed by setting goal, developing progress markers and followed-up on until the goals have been reached. In this context the goals shall be identified by the participants of the workshop. A sequence of different activities is offered until the goal is reached, such as trainings, workshops, individual coaching, round table discussions, internet searches, access to scientific literature, visits to laboratories, procurement and management of advanced scientific equipment, networking, scientific conferences, international knowledge sharing platforms, and links to research grant givers. The outcome based workshops requires fullheartedly input from the workshop participants as well as by the scientific institution management.