We deeply and honestly strive to meet our partners’ and our customers’ need and to facilitate what our partners and customers seek to accomplish. We put effort into achieve and maintain a deep understanding of who our partners and customers are, what their behaviors are, and ultimately, what their motivations are and to take these deep understandings and align them with the goals and capabilities of ours.
Times and norms are rapidly changing; technology changes, priorities change, and people change, being adaptable to these changes, and understanding how it affects people is critical for HR&S.
We provide services to
- Academic institutions.
- Authorities in Africa.
- Private sector with business in Africa.
- Development institutions with activities in Africa.
- Scientific equipment manufacturers.
- Scientific researchers.
- Social entrepreneurs.
We benefit from our Practical Strategies and ActionAreas to offer coaching.
- Research management.
- Laboratory management.
- Social enterprising.
- Programme evaluation planning.
- Accountability management.
- Survey management.
- Leadership & team-management.
Seminars and workshops
We benefit from our Practical Strategies, ActionAreas and experience from ongoing programmes to offer seminars and workshops.
- Extreme poverty eradication.
- Implementing Change.
- Cross-cultural collaboration.
- Managing corruption.
Access to quality products
Through our network of manufacturers can we offer quality products. Sometimes to a discounted rate.
- Laboratory equipment.
Professional expert advice
Through our network of experts can we give advice on any topic. If we do not have the experts in our team already we will identify the persons.
We perform literature review on any topic to offer state-of-the art review reports.
Social enterprising incubator
Our local RISE Centres addresses local social entrepreneurs and offers tools for them to be able to impement their ideas; start-up loan; coaching on evaluation planning, survey management, public relations and accounting; expert advice; state-of-the art reviews; access to products and other services.
We sell products produced by our partners in our HR&S Shop. This gives the byer an opportunity to know the histrory behid the product and support the development process.
Opportunity to donate
We offer an opportunity to donate to our RISEinvest fund. The fund enable us to offer Start-up capital to our local social entrepreneurs. The offer is a loan and is paid back with 10% interest, and is then reinvested in another opportunity.
Opportunity to volunteer
We offer volunteer and internship assignments at our office in Stockholm.
How can you connect with us?
Customers are welcome contact us through our website, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our shop is open on-line through our web-site.
New partnership start-up
We tend to start small and scale as we get the partnership structure in place.
- The customer specifies the suggested area of collaboration.
- The customer also informs about he amount that the customer wants to invest for the first assignment, stated in USD or Euro.
- HR&S sends an offer to the customer that is discussed and concluded on. An agreement is signed.
- The customer transfer the full consultation fee to the HR&S bank account in Sweden. HR&S will start working as soon as the amount is on the bank account; 70% of the amount will be released immediately, and 30% will be saved on the HR&S account and be released only when everything has been delivered according to the agreement.
Availiability & Communication
- HR&S aims to thoroughly present our mission at our web-site.
- To share about our values & news and engage in discussions on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- We arrange open seminars and workshops in Stockholm and at our RISE Centres in African countries.
- We are available to book, at seminar booking sites in Sweden.
- We also reply to calls from development organisations.
We coach and facilitate the implementation of other institutions’ programmes, while benefitting from our Practical strategies, Action Areas and local RISE Support Centres.
Over the years have HR&S implemented 50 user-driven interventions. Through this experience, combined with our team’s formal education and personal experices, can we offer services addressing a variety of themes. We can also prepare ourselves and address new areas.
Our coaching address
- Strategy for change.
- Stakeholder analysis.
- Business model, business plan & venture.
- Accountability management.
- Real-time outcome planning and evaluation.
- Evidence based impact assessment.
Our coaching is implemented through
- Practical strategies.
- Guiding manuals.
- Networking & expert advice.
- Field / laboratory work.
- Team-building & motivation sessions.
- Round-table sessions with external stakeholders.
We support scientific Institutions with the generation and the implementation of scientific findings.
We target: 1. Individual career goals. 2. Performing high quality research. 3. Disseminating scientific findings. 4. Implementing scientific findings. 5. Enabling talents of Africa.
We address: 1. Motivation to do research, 2. Time management, 3. Collaboration & networking, 3. Theoretical research capacity, 4. Practical research capacity, 5. Capacity to address the needs of the rural and urban civil society, 6. Business development capacity.
We support scientific institutions with: selection, transportation, installation, calibration, operation, maintenance, servicing, use and decommissioning of advanced scientific equipment.
1. Equipment procurement and delivery.
2. Equipment management.
3. Construction of laboratories.
4. Operational & Financial planning.
We support researchers, innovators and social entrepreneurs in Sub-Sahara African countries to implement their ideas through social enterprising.
Our RISE Support Centres (Research, Innovation & Social Enterprising) aim at providing the conditions and the tools required.
Development programme management
We support development institutions with implementing their programmes in in Sub-Sahara African countries.
Our RISE Support Centres (Research, Innovation and Social enterprising) aims at providing the network and resources required.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
We share knowledge about
- HR&S six Practical Strategies.
- HR&S six Action Areas.
Our workshop benefits from
1. User driven interactions.
2. Stakeholder identification and analysis.
3. Strategy for change.
4. Sustainable economy.
5. Accountability management.
6. Evaluation planning & evidence based impact.
- Ten Principles for international development collaboration (TAct).
- Real-time Outcome Planning and Evaluation (ROPE).
- Trust, transparency & accountability (TRUST).
- Cross-cultural understanding (CROSS).
- Local support centres (RISE Centres).
- Testing the strength of scientific evidence for social impact (TestE).
- RISE Support centres.
- Investment capital; RISE invest & Action Invest
- Implementation coaching.
- Accountability & Motivation.
- Branding & Public relations.
- Impact assessment.
All our interventions are user-driven. This means that it is the social entrepreneur who has the passion to implement an intervention, who bring the idea to the parntership. The idea is then backed-up by the resources of HR&S including practical startegies, state-of-the art knowledge and expertice, experience, local coaching and start-up financial loans.
We offer partnership around
- HR&S On-going programmes.
- HR&S Action Areas.
Our programmes address, but are not limited to,
- Loans & coaching to small-scale business managers and cooperatives.
- Table banking.
- Girl & women empowerment.
- Community integration.
- Trauma counseling.
- Awareness raising on human and children’s rights.
- Reaching vulnerable people & settlements.
- Laboratory accreditation.
The price is presented in € excluding traveling costs & VAT.
2-8 weeks or more
2-8 weeks or more
Price in €
2,000 per day
10,000 per week
10,000 per week