- We aim to build a powerful platform for international coordination.
- We seek tenders in Sweden offering training in Sub-Sahara Africa (and elsewhere) on programme management and the scientific method.
- We reach out to development institutions and policy makers with the aim to share from our experiences through seminars.
- We seek grants from aid institutions empowering our local activities.
- HR&S Sweden offers training on the Strategy for Change, for the sake of visibility and marketing.
We coordinate our programme with Swedish embassies in our target countries.
– We reach out to Swedish and international development institutions with the aim to share from our experiences through seminars.
-We seek tenders in Sweden offering training in Sub-Sahara Africa (and elsewhere) on programme management and the scientific method.
– We seek grants from aid institutions empowering our local activities.
Aid institutions has funds and may want to empower their programme concerning real-time outcome planning and evaluation as well as accountability management, which HR&S can provide, through seminars, workshops and win-win collaboration.
1. Seminars & workshops
We offer tailor-made seminars, workshops & webinars addressing mandate or interest of the partner. The events combine the mandate or interest of the partner and the HR&S tools, interventions and experiences.
Events for Development institutions, f ex traditional Aid institutions, often informs about the HR&S strategies, experiences and lessons learned.
2. Knowledge-sharing on-line sessions
We offer on-line knowledge sharing sessions with our partners in SSA. The purpose is to give advice on a challenge identified by the HR&S partners that is an area of expertise of the supporter.
3. Win-win collaboration
We offer partners to support with products, services or financially, targeting a certain programme that has overlaps with the supporters own agenda, ensuring a win-win situation. We offer workshops where we discuss a win-win collaboration and we offer coaching for the implementation. Partners are invited to a series of workshops/webinars where win-win strategies are developed. We benefit from the HR&S SfC. When strategies are implemented the HR&S will coach.
- Development Institutions are invited to financially support the HR&S interventions.
Sida & Challenge funds
Sida: “To overcome the systemic lack of capital in many developing markets and enhance innovation, Sida uses Challenge Funds to finance entrepreneurs that have a strong commitment to drive sustainable development.”
“Sida finances various Challenge Funds with different regional and thematic priorities so that development can reach as many people as possible. The funds should always address a key development issue which otherwise is not addressed by market forces. Challenge Funds can also be used to stimulate and support innovations in research and the civil society, for example by investing in local knowledge to improve governance, transparency, rights and access to services or to strengthen peoples’ voice and influence.”
“A Challenge Fund is aimed at small social/sustainable enterprises that are just starting out or that want to expand to a new market. Focus is often placed upon the innovative aspects of a sustainable and responsible business idea. A Challenge Fund therefore accepts a higher level of risk in investment than most other investors would.”