H10. HR&S Network of Sustainable developers
Lack of a network for sustainable developers in Sub-Sahara African countries.
- Establish & maintain a management team.
- Compile & maintain a list of members.
- Establish & maintain a WhatsApp chat group.
- Benefit from the HR&S tools and strategies and develop a SfC for the network.
- Support each other; share knowledge and give advice on social business matters.
- Arrange webinars.
- Seek funds for visits.
- Visit each other.
- Benefit from the HR&S web page.
With support from
Cecilia ÖMAN, CEO, HR&S HQ Sweden.
Milohum DZAGLI, Team leader, HR&S Branch Togo.
Ramses HUTCHINS, Team leader, HR&S Branch Liberia (not conf).
Strategy for Change
Collaboration and network between social entrepreneurs.
- Lack of coordination effort.
- Lack of effort to seek investment capital.
- Lack of training on business management.
- Formally establish a network – Compile a list of persons that wants to i) contribute to the management of a network and ii) want to be members. Give the network a name.
Expert Advice Event
Visit.org / PayPal
Your experience Help Entrepreneurs Overcome Challenges in Growing Their Business has been requested by PayPal for:
Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 5:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
PayPal included these comments: This is being hosted as part of PayPal’s Day of Service on November 30th.
Please let us know within one business day if the company’s preferred date or an alternate works for you, or respond with two other proposed dates/times.
This event will be hosted in English. You will receive a donation of $1200.00 per group for this event. The corporate partner estimates there will be 20 participants present. Once confirmed, you will receive a final confirmation email and a calendar invitation.
We can’t wait for even more people to learn how great you are with this experience! Thank you for being a part of the Visit.Org community!
Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
#MakeAnImpact Visit.org | Delivering purpose for a more engaged workforce.
Annika Anderson, Account Manager, +1(347)673-9117, 7 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007.