H9. HR&S Network of Social Entrepreneurs
Lack of a network for Social entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Establish & maintain a management team.
- Compile & maintain a list of members.
- Establish & maintain a WhatsApp chat group.
- Benefit from the HR&S tools and strategies and develop a SfC for the network.
- Support each other; share knowledge and give advice on social business matters.
- Arrange webinars.
- Seek funds for visits.
- Visit each other.
- Benefit from the HR&S web page.
With support from
Cecilia ÖMAN, CEO, HR&S HQ Sweden.
Evelyn FUNJIKA, Head of Operations, HR&S Branch Zambia.
Strategy for Change
Collaboration and network between social entrepreneurs.
- Lack of coordination effort.
- Lack of effort to seek investment capital.
- Lack of training on business management.
- Formally establish a network – Compile a list of persons that wants to i) contribute to the management of a network and ii) want to be members. Give the network a name.